10. Under the Sea, The Little Mermaid (1989)
I can't believe this film is as old as I am!
9. Just Can't Wait to be King, The Lion King (1994)
This was the first film I ever saw at the cinema, and probably the first song I knew all the words to.
8. A Whole New World, Aladdin (1992)
I have so much love for this film. This song still gives me goosebumps!
7. On My Way, Brother Bear (2003)
The film itself isn't a favourite of mine, but I love this song so much.
6. Stick to the Status Quo, High School Musical (2006)
Such a guilty pleasure, and I could have gone with any from this film!
5. The Bells of Notre Dame, The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
This is another film I vividly remember seeing at the cinema, I remember crying an awful lot too! I was that kid that everyone felt sorry for in the screen.
4. Tale as Old as Time, Beauty and the Beast (1991)
Ahh, this song is so beautiful. I am seriously contemplating having it played at my wedding...
3. Man or Muppet, The Muppets (2011)
This song is perfect in every single way; I laughed till I cried in the cinema! Me and my other half do a fantastic duet of this in the car...
2. I've Got a Dream, Tangled (2010)
I could have picked any song from this film, which is probably my favourite Disney film at the moment! I know all the words, and put on the voices too...
1. Let it Go, Frozen (2013)
I'm sorry, you probably find this predictable but this song speaks to me on so many levels. Plus I can't think of any other song that I love to belt out in the car to work more than this!
It's only just occurred to me that Toy Story hasn't featured in my list, which upsets me! There are just so many songs to choose from. I'm thinking that a Top 10 Disney Films list needs to be done very soon, and Toy Story will rank highly on that one for me. I'll just add it to my list of lists...