Saturday 1 August 2015

Looking Forward to Seeing in the Cinema: August 2015

This time its my turn to get in there first :-)  especially as there doesn't seem to be that much out in August - sorry Allie! I'm absolutely fine with this...there's only one thing I'm looking forward to this month! Of course, completely forgot about that one....

I was initially disappointed when I heard they were remaking Fantastic Four, the original was my first experience if a superhero/comic book movie and it started an obsession that would stay with me for a long time to come.  Unfortunately, I think I am the only one who thought much of that film so eventually the remake was inevitable.


I was also a bit disappointed to find out it was the same bad guy again but then I saw the trailer......... consider me converted.  It looks amazing and the advancements in CGI are evident plus it is another fix for my recent obsession with Miles Teller.


Fantastic Four is released in UK cinemas on 6th August 2015.


Allow me to re-name this post briefly to 'Looking forward to and absolutely terrified to be seeing in the cinema' for my half. It seems all summer I've been talking about National Lampoon's Vacation and Christmas Vacation too. This year we get a remake, named simply, 'Vacation'.


vacation-movie-remake

You lucky folks across the sea have already had the chance to see it, and by the time this post publishes on our blog I'll have probably already read the onslaught of one-star reviews, but as this is released on my birthday weekend in the UK, I'll be one of the first to see it over here, still holding out hope for a decent film.



Vacation will be released in UK cinemas on 21st August 2015.

1 comment:

  1. I think the inclusion of Miles Teller is reason enough to be excited for yet another Fantastic Four. Otherwise...eh, I wouldn't be as pumped up for it.

    I'll be seeing Vacation on Tuesday. Fingers crossed it's better than most people say it is!

    ReplyDelete