Monday 1 September 2014

Looking Forward to Seeing at the Cinema this Month...September 2014

September seemed to be a difficult month for both of us to come up with a film we were REALLY looking forward to seeing.  So as a last ditch effort, at our most recent Flick Chicks movie night we flicked through Total Film in the hopes of spotting something.  And there is was, my September Film:


It surrounds the story of Madame Mallory (Helen Mirren) the owner of very popular French restaurant who clashes with Hassan (Manish Dayal) and his family who open up their own restaurant nearby.

This reminds me of a combination between The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and Chef.  I loved both of these movies so I'm hoping this will be as good as I can imagine.  I generally love Helen Mirren (particularly in RED) and I'm really glad to see Manish Dayal on the big screen (I have previously seen him in 90210, he was brilliant but wasted on such a show!).

 

The Hundred-Foot Journey is out on 5th September 2014.

Tell me about it! There have been so many great films coming out over the last 2 months that I haven't been able to see all the ones I wanted to see, and now there doesn't seem to be a lot coming out at all this month!

However, a while ago I did a little post with a few trailers I'd seen that looked interesting. Included in that post was A Walk Among the Tombstones. Admittedly, it looks like Liam Neeson playing Liam Neeson, but that's what Non-Stop was too and I enjoyed that, so this will be my pick this month!


I think a newer trailer has been released since my original post, because I'm pretty sure I remember seeing the teaser and actually thinking it was for Taken 3! So here's the new one if you haven't seen it already:



A Walk Among the Tombstones is released in UK cinemas on 18th September, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment