Friday 20 June 2014

Trailers That Caught My Eye

I've written a fair few film reviews lately, and as much as I enjoy it, I like to mix things up every now and again, and I can't decide on a new list yet, so I thought I might share some of the trailers I've seen over the last couple of weeks with you.

A Walk Among the Tombstones



Okay, so at first glance, you would be forgiven for thinking that this is the trailer for Taken 3. It's definitely Liam Neeson being Liam Neeson, but honestly, what's wrong with that? There's also a hint of a bit of a twist in there too, and it's based on a book. Perhaps I'll try and read it before it comes out in September! I'm not going to lie, this doesn't really grip me, I do love a good Liam Neeson movie but this looks a bit slow if the trailer is anything to go by!

What If



Aw, this film is so cute. Jenna actually put this one on the radar for me. Admittedly, I was sold by the first line! I haven't been able to shake the Harry Potter image away from Daniel Radcliffe and I don't think What If will either, but it's still something I'd love to watch. This would be great for a Flick Chicks night out I think.  Agreed!

Cinderella



Wow, I don't think I've seen a trailer to reveal less than this one! There's almost a year to go before this is released though so I'm sure we'll be seeing more in time. Also, Richard Madden as Prince Charming? Let me try and locate my ovaries, I think they exploded somewhere...!  Possibly the most irritating teaser trailer in history, it gives absolutely nothing away and we have to wait until March next year, but all can be forgiven if Richard Madden is in it - I'm in!

That's it for now. Are there any trailers you've seen recently which have caught your eye? Share them with me, because I'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment