Sunday 1 June 2014

Looking Forward to Seeing at the Cinema this Month...June 2014

I still haven't seen my 'Looking Forward to Seeing at the cinema' for May yet, although I am seeing it tonight so that's not too bad.  I am super excited for X-Men: Days of Future Past, review will be posted soon.  But enough about May and onto June... What am I looking forward to this month... How to Train your Dragon 2...


The original of this was amazing, not just the story which was completely original and well written but the visuals, everytime I watch this film I find something new, individual hair strands blowing in the wind, single blades of grass.  It is a truly epic visual as well as characters that you love and even the ones you hate you love.  So how can I not look forward to the second part, an older, stronger and cooler Hiccup (Jay Baruchel) with metal parts instead of a leg after the action in the first part.  Dragons are now a normal part of life on Berk, but they will stumble across a new batch of wild dragons and must work together to keep the peace.

I can't decide however if I will see this in 3D, I am not a fan, particularly not with live action movies (I never watch live action movies in 3D, I think it spoils it more than adds to it!) but rarely I will watch an animated film in 3D if I think it will be worth it.  If there are flying scenes are anything like the first movies then my guess is it will be worth it...

How to Train your Dragon 2 will be released on 27th June 2014.

Ohh you totally got in before me this month! This is probably one of my most anticipated films of the year, let alone month! But, in the spirit of chosing a film each, I'm also super excited for 22 Jump Street.

 
I don't think I saw the previous film, 21 Jump Street, at the cinema. In fact, I'm pretty sure I just picked up the DVD in a sale around Christmas last year. I love Channing Tatum more and more every time I see him, and although I'm a bit weary of Jonah Hill, I thought he was really funny in 21 Jump Street.

It's the perfect Orange Wednesday film and I have no doubt that the screens will be rammed when it comes out. Sequels, in many cases, aren't as good as their predecessors but I hope that won't be the case this time, as I laugh out loud every time I watch the trailer and it definitely hasn't got old yet. Look out for my review soon!

Here's the trailer if you're a hermit and haven't seen it yet:



22 Jump Street will be released on 6th June 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment