Friday 11 December 2015

Parks and Recreation: Ron Swanson's Best Moments

It’s so hard to pick a favourite Parks and Recreation character. In fact, if you asked me, my answer would change every day. It changes with every episode! Over the past 3 months I have whizzed right through all 7 seasons, and loved every episode. I don't think I've ever watched a TV Show that has had so much positive energy!

So whilst this post may feature the most manliest man ever known, Ron Swanson, it’s likely I’ll end up having a post like this for every character eventually. 

ron-swanson-meat-tornado
Meat: The way to Ron Swanson's heart

Ron Swanson does what he wants.

ron-swanson-all-the-bacon-and-eggs
Ron Swanson knows how important breakfast is. So important in fact, breakfast food should be eaten all the time.

Those rare moments when Ron Swanson not only laughs, but giggles.

ron-swanson-bowling
When Ron Swanson went disguised to the bowling alley to try Tom's least manliest tactic, rolling like a girl.

When Ron Swanson pointed out that salad is not human food.

ron-swanson-calling-names-wrong
When Ron Swanson knew how to distance people. Missing from this picture: April doing the same thing back to him.

Ron Swanson drunk. Nuff said.

And finally, the moment that Ron Swanson, AKA Duke Silver, joined Mouse Rat on stage at the Unity Concert. My eyes started to cry, and my brain couldn't explain why.

duke-silver-ron-swanson-unity-concert

9 comments:

  1. I didn't think I'd get into workplace comedies but after seeing Silicon Valley and Brooklyn Nine-Nine (S1), I'm sold! Park and Rec looks like something I might really like, so I'm gonna put it high on my list! And I didn't realize they got seven seasons in already. And Nick Offerman will always do you a solid. It's always a delight whenever I see him in supporting roles in indie films. Although I think it's high time they give him a movie with him in the starring role.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh what's Silicon Valley like? I've only seen a few episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine but I've loved every one I've seen! I can highly recommend Parks & Rec, but the first season is really slow, it takes a while to get used to.
      I'd love to see Nick Offerman in a leading role!
      - Allie

      Delete
  2. I adore Nick Offerman and I really loved this show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I barely knew who he was until I watched this show, and now I know how truly amazing he is!
      - Allie

      Delete
  3. Brilliant! Ron Swanson is my role model and I love that show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's just amazing! His quote 'Never half ass two things. Whole ass one thing'is truly inspirational.
      - Allie

      Delete
  4. I love Ron Swanson! He's a fantastic character. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never known a character quite like him in any other TV show, he's amazing!
      - Allie

      Delete
  5. That bowling alley scene is brilliant! I've been watching P&R for years but I recently went back and started from start with my girlfriend and she loves it! :) Ron is something of a personal icon/future goal of mine ;)

    ReplyDelete