Friday 1 May 2015

Looking Forward to Seeing at the Cinema: May 2015

Oh, oh, oh, can we share the post this month? Because let's face it, there's only one thing that we're both looking forward to!


I have so much love for the first Pitch Perfect, despite only watching it for the first time last year. Did you know it was the first thing we ever reviewed on Flick Chicks too?

OMG, yes we can share, I'm not coming up with anything else when this is coming out!! I actually quoted the poster this morning while texting Allie and the other Bridesmaids :-)

We will be having a Bride and Bridesmaids evening out in the very near future that will include this film, how could we not!

The first one of this was such a surprise for me, I knew it looked good from the trailer but it was better than expected.  I saw it with my best mate who isn't the biggest fan of musicals so when it finished I just looked over at her waiting for her to give me a earful about dragging her to another musical - but no, she loved it!!  Fat Amy is by far the highlight and from the looks of the trailer for this one will continue to be.  I just hope it doesn't fall foul of the sequels curse :(

Pitch Perfect 2 is released in UK cinemas on May 15th 2015.

4 comments:

  1. OMG, pitches! This is going to be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so! I'm so excited!
      - Allie

      Delete
  2. Pitch Perfect 2 looks like so much fun! I need to catch up on the first one and hope the sequel fares well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed, I've been let down by sequels before but I have a good feeling about this one :)
      - Allie

      Delete