Tuesday 1 March 2016

Looking Forward to Seeing in the Cinema this Month: March 2016

Oh, hello March! You're going to be a fun month for movies. How am I even meant to pick just one movie for this post, when there are currently five that I'm really looking forward to? The sad part is that I normally catch about three movies a month at the cinema, so I'm not even going to get to see all of these before their DVD release. 

If you're curious, the five movies floating around my mind right now are 10 Cloverfield Lane, High-Rise, Batman Vs Superman, Zootopia and Hail, Caesar! I need to pick one though, and to be honest there's one I've been looking forward to for months now, ever since I saw the teaser trailer last year, so let's go with that.

hail-caesar-movie-poster-march-2016

Hail, Caesar! is the latest Coen Brothers movie, with a star-studded cast too long to even list in this little post. I actually know very little about it, as I'm trying this year to not watch too many trailers and so other than the original teaser trailer and the hilarious "Would that it were so simple" trailer, that's kind of all I know. It's definitely enough to excite me though! 



Hail, Caesar! is released in UK cinemas on 4th March 2016.
So, all these big movies coming out in March, Allie has even listed them to make it easy for me and here I go and get all excited about the next Nicholas Sparks adaptation.  I'm not even sorry really, they are my guilty pleasure, I love the books and I always look forward to the movie that will inevitably follow. Jenna no!!!
The film will be utterly predictable (mostly because I have read the book) but I will still love it.  The trailer doesn't give much away and I can't remember the book  so I'm excited to remember what its about!

The Choice is released in UK Cinemas on 4th March 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment