Saturday, 5 September 2015

Saturday Catch Up & Link Love

The weekend is here, huzzah! Any of my fellow Brits feel like this week has been a long one, even with the Bank Holiday? 


new-girl-jess-quote-drinking

I’ve been doing an awful lot of reading this week, checking back on all the wonderful blogs we follow as I’ve been away for some time. We’ve been wanting to do a post like this for a while now, but I like to name things and I haven’t had the brainwave I’ve needed yet, so this is just a precursor for now.

After not watching any films for weeks (with the exception of Inside Out, which I saw twice) I’ve got back into the momentum and watched Penguins of Madagascar, Aloha, Self/less and Vacation this week so far. Reviews to come soon!


I’ve been binge watching a lot of TV recently. Mainly New Girl which I had fallen appallingly behind on, but I’m almost there and well into Season 4 now. My favourite Schmidt quote at the moment is ‘I’ve gone from riches to rags. I’m like the reverse Annie!’. That’s getting quoted on near a regular basis at my home right now. I’d like to say I’ve started watching Teen Wolf, but I’m on Season 3 already so that’s not right! I’m still not 100% sure if I really like Teen Wolf yet, but it’s entertaining at the very least right now.

Without further ado, here’s what I’ll be reading over the weekend:

Fisti’s 4 Ways a Best Picture has very sadly come to an end 

SnapCrackleWatch reviews one of my favourite films of 2014, Nightcrawler 

Rhys at Feeling Fuzzier has added While We’re Young to my watch list 

Keith has completely changed my mind about Z for Zachariah 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back. And thanks for linking 4 Ways. It was such a blast to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome :) I need to go back and read the 4 Ways posts I missed, actually!
      - Allie

      Delete