Tuesday, 13 January 2015

My First Movie Blogathon - Round-up


We have finally go around to rounding up the responses to our latest Blogathon, My First Movie, sorry for the delay you all know how it is around Christmas! The posts have been great and we have loved reading everyone's memories of their first trips to the cinema, first DVD purchases and sharing those memories with their own kids.  

This was even more fun than I thought it would be. It's been so interesting reading everyone's first movie experiences!


Rhys over at Feeling Fuzzier offered a great contribution about his love for The Phantom Menace.

Paskalis from Sinekdoks kindly shared his embarrassing moment on his first visit to the cinema.

Wendell from Dell on Movies paid homage to Christopher Reeve's Superman: The Movie in his post.
http://dellonmovies.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/my-first-movie-blogathon.html

Leticia at Critica Retro provided us with an insight into a collection of movies and TV shows she loved as a kid.

Unfortunately, Five Dollar Review posted their contribution, however it appears to have disappeared. If anyone over at Five Dollar Review reads this, feel free to send your link over and we will happily update the post.


That Film Girl, Heather posted about her first cinema trip to see a Disney classic.

Fisti from Fistful of Films shared a great post about his first movie experience and sharing that experience with his own kids.


I think that's everyone, but if we've missed you just let us have the URL of your post and we'll get it added. Also, if you fancy taking part even at this point please do! We can add your post too.

6 comments:

  1. This was such a fun little blogathon! So glad you guys hosted it. I can't wait to read what everyone else posted now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading everyone's posts has been so much fun for this one!
      - Allie

      Delete
  2. I had fun taking part in this. I've read most of these. I'll read the rest tonight. Again, great topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking part, as always! All the posts have been so much fun to read :)
      - Allie

      Delete
  3. I deeply apologize for changing the URL of my entry, I created "Five Dollar Reviews" with the hope of teaming up with a couple others from a now defunct movie forum but they decided they were too busy to start a dedicated review blog so I returned to my old site - Mike's Cinema. Here's the correct link to the entry - http://mikescinema.blogspot.com/2014/11/my-first-movie-blogathon.html

    Thanks again for hosting this, I had fun taking part in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it Mike! We were just worried we'd lost your post :)
      - Allie

      Delete